Timberline’s Maple Ridge facilities
You can’t call yourself a ranch if you don’t have horses, a barn and acres of land to ride free. Timberline Ranch is the real deal: located in Maple Ridge, we have 73 acres of farm-type land nestled in the foothills of Golden Ears Mountain.
We have worked hard over the years to increase and improve our amenities for campers young and old alike.
Our facilities include:
- The Lodge – a charming western-style lodge with 18 rooms for guest accommodations (2-4 people per room), a spacious dining room, and a large, open basement with ping pong, air hockey, and foosball tables. Approximately 52 people can sleep in the Lodge.
- Western Town – an “old west” building with false fronts and covered, wooden boardwalks. Each of the 6 spacious units contains 4 sets of bunk beds and 2 queen beds, to provide sleeping facilities for 10-12 people. Each unit also has its own entry area and bathroom facilities. Approximately 60-72 people can sleep in the Western Town.
- Poolside Cabins – each of the 9 heated cabins contains 4 sets of bunk beds and one single bed, to provide sleeping facilities for up to 9 people. Eagle’s Nest has an additional single bed, so it has room for 10 people. Approximately 82 people can sleep in the poolside cabins. Each cabin also has its own bathroom facilities.
- Town Hall – our newest “old west” building with false fronts and covered, wooden boardwalks. This building contains a spacious 60’x40′ meeting room, which can be subdivided into 2 units. There are also bathroom facilities, a craft/meeting room, and our General Store.
- General Store – also known as the ‘Tuck Shop’ during summer camps. If your group schedules time for shopping, you can purchase a variety of items, including: chocolate bars, candy, pop, shirts, and Timberline Ranch souvenirs.
- Sports Courts – a 60’x70′ paved and fenced area for playing basketball or ball hockey; also an outdoor sand volleyball court located behind (north of) our lodge.
- Barn – a large, modern barn with indoor riding arena, classroom space, hayloft, and several attached corrals.
- Challenge Course – a low-level, progressive obstacle course with 16 challenges for various skill levels.
- Team-Building Course – a course with 8 elements to help your team learn to cooperate and succeed together.
- Campfire Rings – two campfire rings at opposite ends of the property. One area has picnic tables surrounding it, and the other area has tiered bleacher seating to accommodate up to 160 people.
- Climbing Areas – indoor climbing wall and bouldering room; outdoor rock faces for climbing and rappelling.
- Ranges – archery and riflery ranges, available for use under proper supervision and instruction.
- Swimming Pool – a 3-foot deep, heated pool, located at the center of the cabin ring. The pool is heated and available for use from April 15 to October 15.
- Petting Zoo – an outdoor, fenced area, which includes several animal stalls, a rocky hill, and a wash-station. From April-October, we have a donkey, a llama, miniature horses, goats, sheep, ducks, rabbits, and Jersey calves.
View floor plans of: