We are always looking to add great people who love Jesus and love to work with children! If you are willing to use your gifts and abilities to serve, we probably have a place for you. We need people who can run activities, work with horses, cook delicious food, mow lawns, fix vehicles . . . and the list goes on! Come join this terrific team, serve God, and grow in your faith. It all starts with completing the forms below.
Our year-round team generally includes about 11-12 staff members, in the areas of Barn, Maintenance, Food Services, Office, and Program.
There are currently no year-round positions available.
Each spring and fall we hire staff as needed, primarily in the areas of Kitchen and Barn. These positions tend to start at a little over minimum wage, but also include certain meals and numerous other perks. Housing for singles is usually available as well, at only $50.00 per week.
Spring positions generally start during April (dates vary), and fall positions generally begin shortly after Labour Day. Spring workers are often invited to continue through the summer and into the fall season.
Applications for the Spring season are due by February 28, and Fall applications are due by August 15.
The summer season is incredibly busy, with 136 overnight campers each week, 24 day campers most weeks, plus around 80 staff and volunteers. We begin each week on Sunday afternoon at 2:00 p.m. with a staff meeting, and we end with another meeting each Friday evening at about 7:30 p.m. (once clean-up is done).
There are numerous types of summer positions:
- Bursary (see SWAT page)
Staff who are in any of the positions listed above may be involved in:
- Camp Counseling (i.e. leading a cabin of campers)
- Day Camp Leading
Specific positions we often hire for include:
- Skills Coordinator
- Day Camp Coordinator
- Assistant Day Camp Coordinator
- Head Counselor
- Media Coordinator (audio and video)
We are always looking for people who have a passion to serve God and who care about children. Volunteer positions include:
- Mature individuals or couples who can help guest groups, especially on weekends
- Mowing lawns, repairing things or vehicles, painting, cleaning, etc.
- Preparing food, cleaning, cooking, and so on
- Washing dishes
- Cleaning stalls, horse care, feeding, leading trail rides (requires extensive experience and in-house testing)
- Leading activities, such as archery, challenge course, skateboarding, rock climbing, etc.
- Helping with basic administrative tasks, mailings, and so on