Want to do something that will last forever? Join SWAT – “Summer Workers at Timberline.” You’ll grow, you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, and you’ll be part of a ministry that is close to the heart of God.
You will make an eternal difference!
An application and screening process allows us to determine your fit. If you are accepted, you will receive the following:
- Quality staff training
- Opportunities to serve in numerous areas (see below)
- Room & board for the summer
- A $4,000-$6,500 school bursary
- A SWAT Team T-Shirt and a Timberline Staff Shirt
To qualify, you must be:
- At least 18 years of age by December 31, 2020
- Available June 19 – August 28
- Returning to school in September 2020
- Demonstrating an active and real Christian faith
- Actively involved in a local, Evangelical church
- Able to work well with a team and as an individual
Some of the specific areas we are looking for qualified workers include:
- Counselors, Lifeguards, Wranglers, Activity Leaders
- Actors, Musicians, Videographers
- Skateboarders, Rock-climbers, BMX bikers
For more information, email Dobson Reid, our Assistant Director, or phone him at 604-463-9278, extension 103.
How many reasons do you need? Do it for God, for the kids, for yourself, for an amazing experience!
SWAT Team Training Camp Dates
Timberline’s SWAT Team training camp is offered once each year for those accepted through the application process. The 2020 training is on June 19-24.
The training begins at 7:00 p.m. on the Friday evening and ends at 10:00 p.m. on the Wednesday. The rest of the summer staff will be included from Saturday to Monday, so you’ll get to know them as well.
Please note that SWAT Team applications are due by February 28. Applications received after this date will only be considered if the needs of the Ranch cannot be fulfilled by the applications on hand by February 28.