The purpose of Timberline Ranch is to offer Christian hope and wholeness to young people and families through a safe and fun camping environment. We have several goals, which surround two main focal points: bringing hope and building lives.
To Bring Hope
- By providing camp facilities and programs through which staff can share God’s unconditional love with people of various backgrounds and beliefs.
- By clearly communicating the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ.
- By treating all staff and guests with dignity and respect.
- By providing caring, qualified staff to meet the unique needs of individual campers.
- By helping guests experience the majesty and wonder of God’s creation.
To Build Lives
- By providing activities and training that help campers develop in their whole person, including their physical, emotional, social, and spiritual aspects.
- By helping campers experience success through the use of safe, challenging, and enjoyable activities.
- By developing a culture of acceptance and encouragement.
- By providing high-quality leadership training and opportunities for staff and volunteers to develop and use their gifts and abilities.
- By cooperating with local churches, particularly in the areas of follow-up, training, and evangelism.