Signing up for Summer Camps
Timberline Ranch is bound to be among the best experiences your child will ever have, and spaces tend to go very quickly, so don’t delay in signing up.
Registration is open for 2022 summer camps.
- Register Online – We have a simple online registration system. It will save you time next time you register (the system retains your information), and it saves us from having to enter all of your information into the system by hand.
- No registrations will be taken over the phone or by email, and we are not able to “hold spots” upon request. Where possible, registrations will be confirmed via email.
- If a camp is full, you may join the wait list for free. We will contact people in order of registration if a space becomes available (as they often do).
- Pay by credit card – You may pay a $75 non-refundable deposit (Mastercard or Visa). The balance will be processed to the credit card on file on April 30. Please ensure your credit card date is still valid at that time. If registering after April 30, the total camp fee must accompany registration.
- Pay by cheque or money order – You may send two cheques: one with the deposit ($75 per person) and one with the balance, post-dated no later than April 30. If registering after April 30, the total camp fee must accompany registration.
If you are paying by cheque or money order, you must send it in immediately. If it is not received after seven days, your registration may be cancelled.