Signing up for Summer Camps
Timberline Ranch is bound to be among the best experiences your child will ever have, and spaces tend to go very quickly, so don’t delay in signing up.
Registration is now open for Summer 2019 camps.
- Register Online – We have a simple online registration system. Please use this system if you are able, as it will save you time next time you register (the system retains your information), and it saves us from having to enter all of your information into the system by hand.
- Register by Mail or Fax – Download a registration form (coming soon) that can be mailed or faxed to us. Please neatly complete all required fields, or we will be unable to process your application. Applications will be processed in order of being received, but may take up to a week to process.
- Receive Forms by Mail – Anyone who does not have internet access may phone us (604-463-9278) and request the forms to be mailed to them.
No registrations will be taken over the phone or by email, and we are not able to “hold spots” upon request. Where possible, registrations will be confirmed via email.
- Pay by credit card – The total camp fee must accompany registration (Mastercard or Visa).
- Pay by cheque or money order – You may send two cheques: one with the deposit ($75 per person) and one with the balance, post-dated no later than April 30. If registering after April 30, the total camp fee must accompany registration.
If you are paying by cheque or money order, you have seven days from your registration date to send in your payment. Otherwise, your registration will be cancelled.