Come and meet our 45 horses and numerous petting zoo animals, enjoy a home-style hamburger, watch the live “Western Show,” try out the Challenge Course, and see if you can win a prize in the golf putting contest! Most activities are included in the small admission price. This is a great event for the whole family, aimed particularly at new campers who want to see the place for the first time.
- Saturday, April 23, 2016
- 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., rain or shine, come any time (expect to stay a couple of hours)
- Online: only $5.00 per person or $20.00 maximum per family
- Due to previous years selling out, the event will only be open to those who pre-register online.
- Tickets will be available online until 4:00 pm on Friday, April 22, or until they sell out.
- The first 200 people arriving in the morning will be eligible for the Early Bird Prize Draw.
Activities Included with Admission
- Western Show (every hour)
- Petting Zoo
- Climbing Wall
- Challenge Course
- Western Photo Booth
- Pony Rides (10 and under only)
- Team Building Course
- Hay Rides
- Face Painting
- Beach Volleyball
- The Game Zone
- Marshmallow Roasting
- Putting Contest
- Barbecue at the TR Grill (cash only)
- Souvenirs, T-Shirts, and Snacks at the General Store
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at each activity.
- Some activities may be somewhat weather dependent.
- Most activities have a limit of one visit per guest.
Downloads and Links
|Family Festival||Apr 23, 2016||Unavailable||$5 per person / $20 family max.|