|Timberline Family Adventures||Oct 16, 2021||Waitlist only||8+||$69|
Timberline Family Adventures (2021)
Timberline Family Adventures is a one day event this fall that may be repeated in months to come. It is an opportunity for you and your family to come to Timberline Ranch for a few hours of fun in the morning or the afternoon.
Date: October 16, 2021
Cost: $69 per person
Here is what is included:
- A short riding demonstration
- A trail ride (45-55 minutes)
- An archery lesson and practice (25-30 minutes)
- Time on the low-ropes “Challenge Course” (25-30 minutes)
- An optional camp property tour
- A chance to visit the Tuck Shop for the purchase of hot coffee, snacks, and souvenirs.
We only have room for a total of 40 people in the morning and 40 in the afternoon, so we expect spaces to fill quickly.
|9:00||Gates open and Tuck Shop opens|
|9:10||Optional Property Tour|
|9:30||Horse Demonstration (Tuck Shop closes)|
|9:45||Activity #1 (Trail ride or Archery/Challenge)|
|10:45||Activity #2 (Trail ride or Archery/Challenge)|
|11:45||Tuck Shop opens|
|12:15||Departure (please allow our staff to prepare for next group)|
|1:00||Gates open and Tuck Shop opens|
|1:10||Optional Property Tour|
|1:30||Horse Demonstration (Tuck Shop closes)|
|1:45||Activity #1 (Trail ride or Archery/Challenge)|
|2:45||Activity #2 (Trail ride or Archery/Challenge)|
|3:45||Tuck Shop opens|
|4:15||Departure (please allow our staff to clean up and finish their day)|
- This is a family event; all minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- The event will run rain or shine.
- Refunds are not available unless Timberline is required to cancel.
- Transfers to another family will be allowed, as long as the number of participants does not increase (must be done through our office one day prior to event).
- Guests are required to self-check for COVID symptoms prior to arrival.
- Please do not attend this event if you have symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has COVID or is exhibiting COVID symptoms.
- All activities will take place outdoors, and vaccine passports will not be required.
- Masks will be required for all ages when entering buildings, such as for washrooms and into barn for the horse demonstration.
- Beginner and novice riders are welcome!
- For the safety of participants and horses, each person is required to be:
- 8+ years old, and
- Under 250 pounds, and
- Capable of mounting a horse and directing it without direct assistance
- Capable of understanding and responding to simple directions in English
- Wearing long pants and close-toed shoes.
- You may sign up for only the morning or afternoon, not both, so that more people can come.
- Ensure that you sign up all people in your group for the same time and the same group, or you will not get your activities together (groups A&B are in the morning; C&D are in the afternoon).